Lincoln Power Craft 180i
The all new POWERCRAFT® 180i inverter 3 in 1 MIG, TIG, Stick machine is intended to be used for light to medium-duty welding applications. The ideal choice for contractors, maintenance/repair, rural and serious DIY. The POWERCRAFT® 180i is designed to be used with mild steel gas shielded MIG, Innershield® gasless FCAW, mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel electrodes, and DC TIG (with optional TIG Torch). The POWERCRAFT® 180i is easy to use. Simply select synergic function which allows the output to be tuned in with one knob or manual allowing individual voltage and wire feed speed settings to be dialed in for the more experienced welder. Includes many features normally found on larger industrial welders such as; digital volt/amp meter, gas purge, cold wire inch, external polarity selection, 2T/4T trigger latching, adjustable inductance/arc force and VRD. The POWERCRAFT® 180i is compact and lightweight and is supplied with all the accessories so it is ready to weld out of the box.
Details• "Multi-process - Inverter MIG, TIG, and Stick.
• Small and lightweight yet powerful.
• Unique features - different outputs, performance, and features, fit any customer requirements.
• Built in VRD increases operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
• Generator compatible Ideal for site use.
• Intelligent protection Over-voltage, low voltage, and over-current.
• Lift TIG - for arc starting without tungsten contamination.
• Auto Arc Force for a stable arc the low spatter levels as standard.
• Synergic MIG easy to use ideal for less experienced welders.
• Meets Australian and International standards AS60974.1, AS60974.10, AS/NZS CISPR11,IEC6097-1 and IEC60974-10.
• Thermally protected for longer life.
• IGBT technology for longer life.
• Ready to weld with accessories and power cord included.